Who this agreement is between
Please read these Donation Terms carefully. These Donation Terms were last updated in September 2018.
- These Donation Terms are between you and Peters Limited (trading as “Support your school”).
- Our registered address is 120 Bromsgrove Street, Birmingham, B5 6RJ. Our company number is 02452340.
- When we say "Peters", "we", "us" or "our" in these Donation Terms, we mean Peters Limited (trading as “Support your school”). When we say "School" or "Schools", we mean a school(s) or other education institution(s) that have signed up with Peters.
How do these Donation Terms work?
- These Donation Terms apply to donations. You will need to agree to them every time you make a donation through the supportyourschool.org.uk website (the "Donation Website"). Our User Terms will apply to your use of the Donation Website.
- We will not tell you if these Donation Terms change but you can always find the latest version of these Donation Terms on the Donation Website.
How do you make a donation?
- You can use the Donation Website to make a donation to Schools. When you make a donation, we will take the donation straightaway through a secure service (being the STRIPE payment portal).
- In order to make a donation, you will need to select the correct School. Each School will have their own fundraising page or website through the Donation Website.
- When we receive the donation, we will hold the money on trust for the School and issue the School with an account credit, code, voucher or other means of redeeming the donation in accordance with our agreement with them.
- Schools can only redeem donations with us by using donations for the purposes of buying books, furniture and other products from us in accordance with our agreement with them.
- We do not charge any fees or administration charges for taking donations. 100% of a donation is redeemable by the School selected by a donor.
- You cannot revoke authorisation for a donation. However, if you make a mistake making a donation, please contact us straightaway and, if the money has not already been taken, we will try to cancel the payment.
- If your card or other payment details are used fraudulently or without your permission, please contact us straightaway and, if the money has not already been taken, we will try to cancel the payment.
Getting in touch
- You can e-mail us at email@example.com
- If you have an account, we will use the details held on that account to get in touch with you. Otherwise, we will use the details you provide to us before making your donation.
Is there anything else you need to know?
- No one other than you and us will be able to enforce any part of these Donation Terms.
- If you live in Scotland, Scots law applies and the Scottish courts will handle any disputes. If you live in Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland law applies and the Northern Irish courts will handle any disputes. If you live anywhere else, English law applies and the courts of England and Wales will handle any disputes.
- If we do not deliver the standard of service you expect or if you think that we have made a mistake, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate and, if necessary, take action to put things right.